If Einstein were alive now, he would definitely think our company wasn’t aging because we are moving so darn fast. The September e-news proves just that:
1) We launched two new products, the SharePoint In/Out Schedule Board and the Stock Quote Web Part. In addition, we launched the PDF Document Parser, a new pre-release on Bamboo Labs.
2) The “Tell Us Why You Love (or) Hate SharePoint” contest had a record number of responses and just ended…but we are looking forward to the next contest!
3) Bamboo Nation delivered another month of great posts, and here are a few favorites:
4) We are pleased to welcome 13 new companies to our Partner Advantage Program.
5) For our client spotlight, we are happy to have highlighted an incredible non-profit organization, the Make-A-Wish Foundation®.
6) Lastly, find out how to collapse groups by default with List Rollup.
Until next month, thanks for reading!
Oct 02 2008, 01:39 PM
| Edit this post