At Bamboo this week we were very busy releasing many patches for both SharePoint 2007 products and SharePoint 2010 products, along with a new major product for SharePoint 2007 that everyone is really excited about, PM Central Mobile (Release 1.8). With our new PM Central Mobile you can now manage your projects and teams from your mobile device or smartphone no matter where you are. Does this sound exciting? Want to know more? Visit the Bamboo store and give it a test drive for a free 30-day trial. For more details about the list of patches and bugs fixed, please see below.
SharePoint 2007 Products:
SA12 PM Central Mobile R1.8 (Major Release)
• Initial Release.
• This product requires SharePoint Project Management Central R1.8 or newer for SharePoint 2007.
HW55 SharePoint Navigators (R1.3.8)
• Fixed dispose and Cross-Site Scripting issues.
SA05 SharePoint Knowledge Base Solution Accelerator (R1.5.5)
• Display Article Web Part does not display lookups as expected.
HW41C Bamboo Rich Text (R1.3.6)
• Error message when using Bamboo Rich Text Field and insert the current date by click date button on Bamboo Rich Text editor.
• Hyperlink does not work when pointing to an attachment of the same item.
HW03 Tree View Web Part (R1.7.23)
• Displays the ID column when connected to a document library, even when the column is not included in the exposed view.
• Removing 'Browse User Information' results in Access Denied page.
HW19 User Profile Sync (R1.5.11)
• Problem when two values separated with comma.
• Get zero (0) results when clicking "Run" and both the log file and SharePoint list are empty.
SharePoint 2010 Products:
HW41H Bamboo Custom Identifier R1.0.35
• Initial release on SharePoint Foundation and SharePoint Server 2010.
• Is not supported in Document or Picture Libraries.
• When including column values in the format of the identifier, only these column types are supported: Single text, Choice (drop-down and radio), Multi text (multi line, but not rich text), Number, Currency, Date time, and Lookup (not Multi-value Lookup).
• Does not support New Document button functionality for Document Libraries, or Document Information Panel in Microsoft Office files.
• In Data Sheet mode, values in the Bamboo Custom Identifier column are read only and cannot be updated in this mode.
HW17 World Clock and Weather Web Part R2.2.13
• Initial release on O14.
O14 Initial Release Limitations:
• This Web Part is not tested in an environment where SP 2007 is in-placed upgraded to SP 2010.
The following products have the same bug fixed:
1. HW14 Group Email Web Part R1.7.10
2. HW45 SharePoint Task Master R1.7.25
3. HW11A List Search Simple Web Part R1.8.42
4. HW11B List Search Advanced Web Part R1.8.21
5. HW28 Site Creation Plus R1.4.5
6. HW50 List Print R1.4.16
7. HW55 SharePoint Navigators R1.3.10
8. HW05 Alert Plus 2.8.27
9. HW24 List Rollup Web Part 4.4.10
10. HW41D Bamboo Visual Indicator 1.3.14
11. HW27 Chart Plus Web Part R2.5.19
12. HW37 Data-Viewer Web Part R3.1.44
13. HW41J Bamboo KPI Column R1.3.20
14. HW20 Calendar Plus Web Part R3.4.15
15. SA35 SharePoint Project Portfolio Dashboard R1.8.26
16. PB05 Chart Plus Revolution Pack R2.2
• Fixed dispose and Cross-Site Scripting check.
Aug 09 2010, 03:06 PM
Filed under: User Profile Sync Application, This Week in Bamboo, Chart Plus Revolution Pack, Group Email Web Part, Alert Plus Web Part, SharePoint Task Master, Tree View Web Part, Bamboo Rich Text, List Advanced Search Web Part, SharePoint Navigation, List Roll up Web Part, SharePoint Knowledge Base Accelerator, World Clock & Weather Web Part, PM Central Mobile, Data-Viewer Web Part for SharePoint 2010, List Simple Search Web Part for SharePoint 2010, Chart Plus Web Part for SharePoint 2010, Calendar Plus Web Part for SharePoint 2010, List Print for SharePoint 2010, Bamboo KPI Column for SharePoint 2010, Bamboo Visual Indicator for SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Project Portfolio Dashboard for SharePoint 2010, Bamboo Custom Identifier, Site Creaton Plus