HW08 User Directory Web Part for SharePoint 2007 (1.7.15) and SharePoint 2010 (1.7.23):
- Includes sample manual installation scripts in the "misc" folder of the installation package.
- In certain cases, when user selects the link "View My Profile" in the Web Part's action toolbar, their profile never loads.
SA75 Discussion Board Plus for SharePoint (SharePoint 2010):
- Includes new Migration Tool features:
- Exclude Dependencies: Excludes export of item dependencies such as images, master pages and page layouts. Use this option when exporting a discussion board that will be imported to the same site if previous import attempts failed.
- Ignore Web Parts: Does not import Web Parts associated with list forms. Use this option when importing a discussion board that was exported from the same site if previous import attempts failed.
- Improved performance for Verify Answer, Suggest as Answer, Mark as Not Answer, Mark/Unmark Sticky, and Lock/Unlock Topic actions.
- Displays a status window for all discussion board post and topic actions (Verify Answer, Suggest as Answer, Mark as Not Answer, Mark/Unmark Sticky, and Lock/Unlock Topic). Note: Clear your browser cache (Ctrl + F5) to see the status window for discussion post/topic actions.
- Warning message displayed when clicking Mark/Unmark Sticky: "The security validation for this page is invalid."
- Migration Tool: Data in Last Update, Last Posted, and Last Modified date are incorrect when migrated from old discussion board to new discussion board.
Sep 26 2011, 10:45 AM
Please sign into Bamboo Nation to leave a comment.
About Chris Dooley
As Marketing Manager for Bamboo Solutions, Chris Dooley is responsible for overseeing all marketing efforts made towards identifying, creating, and evaluating strategies to promote the services and products offered by the company. He brings more than eight years of marketing experience to his position, with a strong focus on social media marketing stemming from his time of employment with America Online prior to Bamboo Solutions. During his time with AOL as a Senior Program Manager, Chris was responsible for creating the advertising processes for AOL Messaging and Social Media and co- founded AOL’s ComicsAlliance. In his role as Marketing Manager for Bamboo Solutions, he continues to carry out his extensive knowledge of social media marketing by establishing the need for the company’s products and services worldwide through emphasizing and initiating global marketing efforts. Chris studied Programming at Georgia Perimeter College.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+