The In/Out Schedule Board for SharePoint is an easy-to-use, all-in-one digital whiteboard designed to centralize scheduling and contact information for teams and groups.
Powered by three different Web Parts and tied together by a custom site template, the system allows you to quickly group, sort, and scan the current status of your team members via a color-coded Schedule Board, or review schedule conflicts and future engagements in a Gantt-style calendar. Even better, current and future status information is easily updated from any of the components, including the My Status Web Part, which can be added to any page and used to view and add to the Schedule Board site's data.
The In/Out Schedule Board is easy to install and configure, and can use Contacts from a custom List, or the SharePoint User Info List. Key product capabilities include:
- SharePoint Foundation 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013 compatibility;
- Displays current status information for all users in a sortable, group-able, color coded Schedule Board;
- Generates a Gantt-style calendar view of current and future statuses for some or all team members, thus allowing visitors to review information on individual calendar events;
- Scan for individual users quickly by Name, Department, or another run-time filter column;
- Update your status easily via the My Status Web Part, which can then be added to an external site and used to view and update data from the central Schedule Board site;
- Read user information from either a custom Contact List or the default SharePoint User Info List; and
- Ability for administrators to customize the displayed metadata, color-coding, Web Part skin, default search category, and more from the tool pane.
With SharePoint 2013, Bamboo offers two site templates for the SharePoint In/Out Schedule Board, allowing users to get data either from a custom Contact List or the default SharePoint User Info List:
For each template, we have three tabs from which to view current status information for all users:
In/Out Schedule Board is currently available for users of SharePoint 2010 and 2007 and, if applicable, we invite you to take advantage of a free 30-day trial download to evaluate the product within your SharePoint environment in advance of the availability of the 2013 version.
Want even more sneak-peeks and previews for Bamboo Web Parts and components in SharePoint 2013? Check out the complete series in the links below:
Mar 08 2013, 10:00 AM
| Edit this post