Error 193: 0xc1 - Weird but solved!

This is an old post that I'm refreshing as I noticed it was appearing in search results (but on my old blog, I got TONNES of people saying this helped them, so I'm hoping to do that again by bumping this to the top...) Ok, this one took a while Read More...

Read the complete post at http://blog.brainlitter.com/archive/2008/10/28/error-193-0xc1-weird-but-solved.aspx


Posted Jun 20 2009, 04:00 PM by brainlitter.com :: Ramblings from the Victoria SharePoint Trenches

Blogs

    SharePoint MVP Blogs
  • Home

Syndication

Bamboo Nation Almost Everywhere

Bamboo Solutions on Facebook

Bamboo Solutions on Google+

Bamboo Solutions on LinkedIn

Bamboo Solutions on YouTube

Bamboo Solutions Corporation, 2002-2014