I'm receiving an error after I upgraded our WSS3.0 environment from SP1 -> SP2.
After the successfull installation of Service Pack 2 and running the SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard, I add the task master -web part to my site and receive the following error after attaching a list(which existed on the site before the installation of SP2 and was created using a template):
What could be causing this problem?
Isn't Task Master supposed to run under WSS3.0 (SP2) or have I misunderstood something?
Please modify your tool pane and make sure the following are done:
1. You are pointing to the correct list.
2. Upgrade Task List to make sure your list contains the fields that Task Master requires.
3. Under "Dependency Setting" you are using the correct columns.
Thanks for the reply.
I did all the mentioned things, but I'm still receiving the same error.
You can try to do the following:
1. Create a new Web Part page and add Task Master. See if you get the same error there. If no error, then one of your columns in your old list might be corrupted.
2. If #1 does apply, go to your list and remove your Parent Task column (Unfortunately with this you would have to recreate yr parent child relationship again.). Click Upgrade Task list in the tool pane to re-add your Parent Task column. Move away from the page. Clear your browser's cache and go back to the TM page.
If you still have issues, please open a ticket with our support team.