Bamboo List Search Error

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
1 Posts
Points 39
Randy posted on Wed, Jun 27 2012 3:29 PM

I I am using   Bamboo.AdvancedSearch - Version: 1.0.0.0 - File Version: 10.8.84.0, Bamboo.AdvancedSearch.Core Version: 1.0.0.0 , File Version: 1.2.0.0.  I have a list which uses a SharePoint 2010 Lookup Column.  That lookup column(1) is being used by another column(2) which is defined as a Bamboo Lookup Selector.  When I try to add the Bamboo Advanced Search to a completly seperate page I receive the following Bamboo Error: Column 'ABC_x0020_DEF' does not exist.  It may have been deleted by another user.  /sites/ABC/Lists/ListName.  The error message is incorrect as the column exists on the column(2) list.  I reported this problem a while back.  Has this been repaired?

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
23 Posts
Points 305
Mai Tran replied on Thu, Jun 28 2012 11:55 PM

Hi Randy,

We do apologize for any inconveniencing with our product. I could not be able to duplicate your issue. It is helpful so we can replicate your problem if you provide us the following information:

1.       The screenshot of Bamboo Advance Search Configuration.

2.       The list template, also include content if can.

3.       Are SharePoint Lookup and Bamboo Lookup Selector columns are inside same list?

4.       Where does SharePoint Lookup column lookup?

5.       Log file at C:\WINDOWS\Temp\BambooSolutions.

6.       Step by step to duplicate your issue.

We also recommend opening a ticket with our support team as they can provide a more one-on-one support. Please note that you must be on an active support plan to open a ticket. If you are not familiar on how to open a support ticket, please review this KB article: https://store.bamboosolutions.com/KB/Article.aspx?id=12456  

Regards,

Mai Tran

Mai Tran
Bamboo Support Team

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
42 Posts
Points 621
TimJ replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 10:23 AM

I have a similar issue; seems to be the result of changing the DISPLAY NAME of a list column after creating it. List search is looking for the display name in the list, but it's different from the acutal name.  I typically create column names with NO SPACES, then rename the columns so field labels are more user friendly.

Bamboo:  any fix/solution?

Tim

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Bamboo Solutions Corporation, 2002-2014